Friday 11 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 

A fresh start to the new year, which means new year resolutions! And of course, my forever going resolution is to start and continue a blog. 

My passion for food and venturing out to different places to find them has led me to a food blog. I hope to document every occasion of when I eat out; the deliciousness of the food, the service and its value. Photos will also be posted to showcase the food and the restaurant/cafe, but apologies in advance if I forget to capture some of it as I was probably engorging myself at the time. 

I hope to post at least once a week but birthday season is coming up so a few amazing restaurants are in line to be tested out and indulged! I am super excited!

Stay tuned! 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment